The Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff has published the following calendar of liturgical celebrations over which the Holy Father will preside from June to August:
- Sunday, 8: Pentecost. At 10 a.m., Holy Mass in the Papal Chapel of the Vatican Basilica.
- Thursday, 12: At 10 a.m. in the Consistory Hall, Consistory for various causes of canonization.
- Thursday, 19: Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ. At 7 p.m., St. John Lateran, Holy Mass in the Papal Chapel. Procession to St. Mary Major and Eucharistic blessing.
- Saturday 21: Pastoral visit to Cassano all’Jonio.
- Sunday 29: Solemnity of Sts. Peter and Paul. At 9.30 a.m., in the Papal Chapel: Holy Mass and imposition of the pallium on the new metropolitan archbishops.
- Saturday, 5: Pastoral visit to Campobasso and Isernia.
- Wednesday, 13. Apostolic trip to the Republic of Korea for the Sixth Asian Youth Day.